Let me preface by saying I just received this item in the mail and have not had the chance to use it on the range. My initial impressions of the cart are as follows:
1. The item came extremely well packaged and was not damaged in any way by the time it arrived at my home.
2. All the items that were supposed to ship, got shipped and when I went to put it together, it was extremely easy and user friendly to do so.
3. The cart is bigger than I was anticipating. That one caught me a little off guard. I shoot multi-gun monthly with a local club and a lot of the competitors have carts similar to this. I do not remember any of them being as long as this cart is. But that means more room for guns and gear, right?
4. The quality of the item seems to be good. As I was putting it together, everything appeared to be well made. The wheels feel sturdy and the cart moves well on pavement. We'll see how it does over terrain and if it holds up over time.
5. I got the navy colored cart and it's growing on me. I was not a fan of it at first. The navy is really dark (almost black) and there was not a picture of the item on the website for me to view prior to purchasing this item. It would be nice if a picture of the item could be added to the website so purchasers could get an idea of what they were purchasing prior to buying it. I feel like this is a minor issue in comparison to the cart's quality and usability though.
Overall, this cart is exactly what I paid for. Once I get the cart out on the range, I will see if I can update this review and rate this item for its ease of travel in my vehicle and range use. Hope this helps!